вторник, 11 июня 2019 г.
My first impressions and expectations of the university classes
My first day at University is an unforgettable in my life.As such to me it is unforgettable day. Because I dreamed to enter this University for a long time.We walk turn round along the University. There are different faculty.At first I was very happy and I was afraid too. How I study this University.But after I get used to study and my groupmates.I like them and I am happy to study with them.Also I like teachers of the University.Now I am pleased my studies.I couldn't find the right room and walked in the corridor. After the second pair began, I finally found my groupmates. Then We started being introduced to the University. During the First week of being freshman at the university, I thought about running away from here. But now I really like being at the university and being with my groupmates is very wonderful.
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий